FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

Pupil
Pupil

A Blog by - Jacob

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 pm

The Static Age - Progress and Ranks

The logo is done, courtesy of Bravo on CGArts. I think it looks great and should make the site a little more professional looking. I've begun filling the forums with start-up posts. Some basic forum rules are up and she's almost ready. I just forgot one little thing - ranks. I always suck at doing these. I managed to pick some nice images and I'll probably be using the pretty basic Blue LED's.  The problem comes up when I try to determine the post count for each rank. I never know what number to put in because I have no clue how active the forum is going to be. I suppose the best course of action is to set the numbers at something pretty low, then change them periodically. I'll work on that tonight.

I'll probably start actual advertising tomorrow once everything is ready.

0 comments have been made on this topic View/Post Comments
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:39 pm

The Static Age

I've recently begun work on a new video game forum called The Static Age. Had a few unsuccessful runs at this type of site in the past, but I have a good feeling about this one. The forums and categories themselves have been created and I'm playing a little bit with the editing. I submitted a request of CG Arts for a logo. The plan is to use a basic SubSilver forum style for simplicity. I still need to work on filling the forums with some start up posts and once the logo is done, edit the style and play around with some other stuff.

It's not exactly open yet, but here's the link if you want to go and check it out. That's about it for now. I'll keep you updated.

0 comments have been made on this topic View/Post Comments
Post new topic       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Forum Blogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: