FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

Rollback
Page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lavathing
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 70

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:10 pm    Post subject:  Reply with quote

myff admin wrote:
I did email you on the email address in the control panel, and there was a thread for a considerable time on the forum.
As you say though you are known to be the owner unless absent and I will give you the control panel password.

I still can't find the email from you, even looked at spam folders. Was it the oswego.edu email or the hotmail one? Regardless, thank you, I made a large announcement on my forums about changes going forward and hopefully that addresses most of the issues we've been having (especially the issue with rollbacks being required). Sorry for the inconvenience to you.

Cite wrote:
Here's proof that I also tried to contact you on the 9th about the issue as well http://i.imgur.com/TP6sdtC.png. It wasn't like the forum was just snatched from under you...we all waited for a minute in order to be rolled back, and you never showed up. So I got the ball rolling so people could get back to RPing accordingly.

Just found the one you sent to my email that is still active, the hotmail one hasn't been active in years. For some reason it was spam filtered. My fault, I take responsibility. However, I created a new email account specifically for forum related stuff so that emails won't be missed in the shuffle. I included it in an announcement back on NRC.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: