FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

Sweet Cakes Bakery Forums Logo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
View previous topic :: View next topic  
craig.oneal
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 10

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:27 pm    Post subject: Sweet Cakes Bakery Forums Logo  Reply with quote

Hi my names is Craig and I run a small Bakery in Cleveland, Ohio and I started a forum to use my website for my business. It will be posts related to my business and for my customers to read. They will be able to come and make suggestions and comment on our services, as well as find some recipes I plan on posting in the future.

I was wondering if anyone might be willing to take on the task of creating a kind of basic logo for my forum?

http://sweetcakes.myfreeforum.org/

I was searching on Google and typed in Bakery Logos and I saw a really awesome one

It reminds me of the Starbucks logo in a way and that is exactly what I am looking for just with a different color scheme in mind. I would like some red and white to be used as the main colors and any gradients if possible with text or just to spice it up, but the above image is a perfect example. It is not too much, just very simple and looks almost like its own brand.

I would like the text "Sweet Baby Cakes" included as the name for the logo like how they did above ^

If anyone could come up with something for me I would really appreciate the help and I would have to mail you some pastries!
GentleD
Apprentice
Apprentice
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 1750

Add Karma

rated by 1 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the one I came up with.

Kat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: