FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

The Static Age - Progress and Ranks

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
Posted:     Post subject:

Jacob
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 370

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:24 pm    Post subject: The Static Age - Progress and Ranks  Reply with quote

The logo is done, courtesy of Bravo on CGArts. I think it looks great and should make the site a little more professional looking. I've begun filling the forums with start-up posts. Some basic forum rules are up and she's almost ready. I just forgot one little thing - ranks. I always suck at doing these. I managed to pick some nice images and I'll probably be using the pretty basic Blue LED's.  The problem comes up when I try to determine the post count for each rank. I never know what number to put in because I have no clue how active the forum is going to be. I suppose the best course of action is to set the numbers at something pretty low, then change them periodically. I'll work on that tonight.

I'll probably start actual advertising tomorrow once everything is ready.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Forum Blogs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: