FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  Who is OnlineWho is Online   Join! (free) Join! (free)  
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
  • Welcome

• Open Support Tickets
Complain About Forum 'MK MUGEN Kings'
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Please Register and Login to this forum to stop seeing this advertising.

Add Karma

rated by members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
Posted:     Post subject:

Draxxon
Novice
Novice
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 160

Add Karma

rated by 2 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject:  Reply with quote

Bravo wrote:
In the other threads you show I find it difficult to follow the narratives of the thread as the language uses in words and jargon, alongside nicknames etc, so it's difficult to follow who is talking about who.

Yeah, that's ultimately my fault I'm sure. I started the words, jargon, slang and nicknames of the community.
Making the narratives cryptic is kind of the plan. I'll be glad to fill you in on Parrots, and Indains, and Fire Hose, etc... just let me know.

I would just like to add that there was other posts and other content from different users at MKKA that
I, as a member there, don't have access too anymore. I feel that is unfair, not just to me, but to everyone.

clearly these guys have ongoing issues that got out of hand, and this was the ultimate one up, to get FIREBRO's forum removed. Its not fair. Le@N has his own forum. www.mkmugenworks.myfreeforum.org
that he is an admin of. he should go to his own copy/paste template and do his own thing. the photo of his
supposed neighborhood In Russia was removed from a post by a guy in Brasil. Unlock the forum please, or these guys wont have neutral ground to settle all their issues.
Le@N
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 300

Add Karma

rated by 5 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you both need to created different topic for your request. And, like said in section rules, you also need to post evidences.
Topic isn't yours and his purpose was clearly specified.
Bravo
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 24320

Add Karma

rated by 32 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draxxon wrote:
FIREBOY should have his forum restored, and the drama
deleted.

I would agree, however Fireboy doesn't seem to think there was anything wrong with that thread, which is worrying. A deletion and a further promise of keeping that sort of harassment out of the forum would be a minimum so far as I can see. We don't 'hunt' forums, we simply require they are run in the correct way.
Le@N
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 5 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Fireboy doesn't seem to think there was anything wrong with that thread

Indeed, like i sayed MANY times he always hunted on MK users. It isn't first year already, when I noticed garbage in his forum.
Fireboy do nothing, except looking for new objects of attention.
Abel
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 10

Add Karma

rated by 0 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I vote for Ban Le@n,he is the ultimate trouble maker

He has deleted all sections in MKMP, please guys,you must check it.
Le@n is the ultimate trouble maker. He are always trying to destroy Fireboy's work. He are always trying to manipulate the others acting as "Mr.nice guy".

I vote for a permaban for Le@n,he is a [namecalling moderated] and he did not comply with the administration of the forum. He tried to fool the administrator, this is very serious.

Moderated: 1
We are not running a vote, user placed on moderation, namecalling in first post is not a good start
Draxxon
Novice
Novice
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 2 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry guys, I returned to MKMP.myfreeforum.org to get admin status back from styx and remove le@n, but he deleted the entire forum. that's two in one day. I can run MKMP and MKKA if Fireboy will allow it and remove all drama, as I have in the last years.

My only request, if fireboy's forum doesn't get unsuspended, and mkmp can't be restored, can you at least also
remove lean.
blackacid10
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 1 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a member of MKMP and before today I didn't even know who Leon was other than some rumors I didn't take sides on and a guy whose avatar I saw on posts every once in a while.  I'm a user and poster who was only interested in the game content.  Now I know Leon as the guy who got ticked off his admin credentials were being disputed so as a final spiteful act wiped out the entire forum that had 7 years worth of users' content on it.  In addition to getting Fireboy's site suspended, he just wiped every post from MKMP himself using his admin credentials.  Myself and a lot of users didn't even know about Leon and Fireboy's beef so I feel like I have to speak for us when I point out that Leon's actions today were damaging to a lot of people who didn't even know who he was and had no ill will against him.  First he reported Fireboy's site, which from the things I heard sounded like he escalated the conflict as much as anyone, but I kept quiet since it was none of my business. But the users of MKMP have not done anything to him, and he wiped our site without even any arbitration.  I don't know if there's anything in the terms and conditions about not willfully out of spite destroying the work of people you don't even know without any notice. But hopefully this is considered, because I'm sure anyone, no matter what side of the Fireboy vs Leon argument they're on, would agree that that is wrong.
Le@N
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 5 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm responsible for what happened with MKMP. And really glad, that everything will back to normal.
Except 2K dead souls, this achievement will be lost.)

P,S, However, you also responsible for everything, that happened. Need to solve problems in another way.)
Without lies, humiliation and provocations. I'm very satisfied, that Draxxon will pay from own pocket.

And MK MUGEN Kings should remain suspended. For moral damage Fireboy has done to many people.
Will be last message, I don't care about Fireboy's multiple followers here.
myff admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 92890

Add Karma

rated by 281 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not hearing any rational reason why I would want to reinstate this forum.

Family Friendly Shareware | | Web Design/Services | Free Forums
Bravo
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 24320

Add Karma

rated by 32 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draxxon wrote:
he deleted the entire forum.

Myfreeforum does keep backups of forums and can be restored for a fee. If this is a case of a rogue admin, the forumowner can get the forum restored and remove the rogue admin as necessary. If the person who deleted the forum is the owner then that is their choice and nothing can be done other than a change of heart and again paying to have the forum restored from the backups.
Draxxon
Novice
Novice
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 2 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, now I must decide if I will pay you guys $15 dollars to fix what LEAN has destroyed. Before his reckless
removal of 3000 members and 10s of thousands of posts MKMP was one of the top rated and active MFFs
out there. I'm undecided now, I'm not sure I'm willing to send money and pay of a service when I am
unhappy with the current situation. As someone who has supported MFFs for almost 10 years, I must say
I am very disappointed that MKKA can't be unsuspended. There are topics and posts and fan created game
content that could be recovered.

Guys, I'm trying to salvage whats left of this 10+ years communities activities. And I'm asking for help.
This was orchestrated by Le@N. The community is doing what we can to fix it on our side, but we need
a little understanding from you guys. All drama will be removed.
Le@N
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 5 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is awaiting approval by a mod/admin before it will be shown to other users.
Le@N
Pupil
Pupil
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 5 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is awaiting approval by a mod/admin before it will be shown to other users.
InJustice
Novice
Novice
FLAG

Virtual Cash: 200

Add Karma

rated by 3 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This punishment is very unfair,no second chance?? It's serious work without financial purposes,a vital part for our small community. I'm hard worker,I need support to return my forum...I can do what is necessary for that.

"I am not hearing any rational reason why I would want to reinstate this forum."

"Forums that have run to spam through lack of attendance bring the whole free forums system into disrepute.

A commitment to clean up and protect a forum from spam using one of the many available measures will result in a forum being reinstated."

I'll just obey your decision...you are the ruler. I'm trying to keep our history alive.

What must be done? I can do what is necessary for that. sorry,please return my forum.

Last edited by InJustice on Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
thepunisher
FLAG

Add Karma

rated by 1 members
Add Comment
Show Comments

online/offline
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The irony of this, is that Draxxon was the user that has spreaded le@n īs adress and his personal photography to fireboy at mkka forum............. i am pretty sure is that le@n wanted to say here at the latest posts where itīs depends of admins/mods for to be revealed/approved.

Moderated: 1
Their posts await moderation so moderation staff can see them and others cannot. This is to stop a flame war developing here, as we don't care about that, we just care about the issue being resolved from an MFF viewpoint. Any relevant posts are being revealed to the other parties.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: