Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Zudane

Yay Google?

Well, though it's no longer on the MYFF servers, I just wanted to share... My forum has reached page 2 on google, when searching for the name O_O

Not that it's a major achievement, since you'd need to know the name to find it there, but still a good showing to make it there.

And a clan site that I've been helping set up is on page 5, even though the domain is relatively new.  But still gotta know the name to find it like that right now.
Myles

Ditto, well sort of.

When i type football italia into google, it gives the drop-down suggestion football italia forum

Excellente no!  
Viper

When I search 'free forum' on Google, MFF appears on only page 9. A little disappointing if you ask me. And the description of it is about donating. Maybe not the message you want to put out when you want someone to create a free forum.
Ziddy

Indeed it isnt Viper. Infact, if that was the first thing i saw while looking for a free forum a few years back, i wouldnt of given MFF the light of day. Makes it seem like they only want money if thats the first thing that is advertised.

Anyway, on topic; Anything is seach-able if you know the name, so not really an achievement.
while()

<subject matter> my forum is just after the official website,  <subject matter> forum is top
symon

howtodoit

Appears as number one spot, even knocks out www.howtodoit.org some website lol and a few others that have howtodoit in the main domain..
myff admin

howtodoit is a real achievement, well done Symon

It really is quite easy to drive obscure terms to the top of google. But no one will find unless they know already.

BTW I OWN "downsizer" on google

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum