Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
TrpkGod

xcash

i need help using "xcash." i dont get how to use it. :/
when i try to add it and test it, it wont work.
can some one help me?
Nick(NR)

Have you read and followed the guide we have here: http://howtodoit.myfreeforum.org/...component=content&topicid=719
myff admin

You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link/address of your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not. DO NO GIVE YOUR OWN DOMAIN LINK IT MUST BE THE NAME YOU CREATED HERE.
   Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
   Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

making the "effort" to make your post red but ignoring what we ask you sends a message.
TrpkGod

ok thanks

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum