Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
0p3n123

X-Treme templates not showing up!?

clandogz.myfastforum.org

I don't know if i'm posting in the right forum but i can not find the X-Treme (red, green etc) templates on the templates anymore. Is it possible that you could add them? Or are they permenetly removed? Because i really need them back! Thanks
myff admin

Only templates that have a 3.0.9 version will be available.
If you can find 3.0.9 versions I will install them.
0p3n123

Is 3.0.8 alright? Because it apears i can only find tempaltes with the name "X-treme" with 3.0.8. Very, very, very sad
myff admin

I think template designers have got very fed up of having to update for each release.

And it does have to be 3.09 it would be mad for us to have templates that will behave in buggy fashion on the system.

I have noted with each phpbb3 release the number of templates decreasing and the time taken for updated ones to be available increasing.

If the phpbb3 developers wanted to pull the type of trick where the templates would need changing a lot, then they should have done a totally different template system where templates were based more on CSS and styled "fragments" and hence when they made changes the templates did not actually need to change  
0p3n123

Well, i beleive this is all i can find that is 3.0.9 that is very easy to edit as well.
http://www.awesomestyles.com/phpb...oldominion?l=en&version=3.0.9

May you add this to the database? Thanks. Sorry that this is not in the template section..

I found a really cool one that was 100% what i wanted but it was 3.0.8 damn >.>
myff admin

Deploying now. Will be maybe 30mins before you can see it.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum