Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
~demon

WKFB

This site is aimed at those of you who may have thought about keeping worms for composting,for eating your food scraps and much much more.So if youve ever thought about keeping worms come visit us.This site is aimed for all ages!

http://wormkeepingforbegginers.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Full Tilt Boogie

Re: WKFB

wormy wrote:
This site is aimed at those of you who may have thought about keeping worms for composting, for eating your food scraps and much much more.So if youve ever thought about keeping worms come visit us.This site is aimed for all ages!

http://wormkeepingforbegginers.myfreeforum.org/index.php


I don't mean to be disparaging mate, but just how can you make this 'much much more' claim and keep a straight face?

Just how much 'more' can there really be?

And your site is aimed at 'all ages' is it?

Good luck.
~demon

Therre is just so many things these worms can be used for trust me.And worming is kinda ment for all ages plus its better to be family site.
snowgoose

composting, fishing, maybe animal foods.

Anything else these multi-purpose worms can be used for?
Bravo

snowgoose wrote:
Anything else these multi-purpose worms can be used for?


It's good to see you showing an interest in his forum, a great place to ask your questions would be on his forum which will help it grow  Wink
~demon

Trust me worms are intreasting!Me and a friend are doing a two worm experiment[here is the site and article that gave me the idea http://www.redwormcomposting.com/...-worm-reproduction-experiment/]My friend is way better at worms then me but there is no giving up on me!He said that i had one key ingredent:a lot of passion which is aparently great to have in this sorta hobbie.
~demon

so whatta you guys recomend to get some members on the site?
Full Tilt Boogie

wormy wrote:
so whatta you guys recomend to get some members on the site?


How about an interest in worms?

Just a suggestion...
~demon

I dont get it?get them intrested in worms?

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum