Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Louise

Who Fancy's Linking with The Lazy Lounge?

. . .  All we ask is that you Post an Introduction to yourself in out Introductions section and then you are welcome to leave your Link in our Links section, In exchange for agreeing to linking us back with out agreeing to any silly "Post for Post" Links . . . We'd rather our members post with is because they WANT to, not because they HAVE to.
Daniel Beal

Please see my thread here:

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about14742.html

I will do a link exchange
Louise

I Think I clearly state In My Post that we are NOT interested in "Post For Post" Links, simply pop along, Introduce yourself and Leave yor Link in our Links Forum but in Return I would expect  to be able to do the same .

I personally don't like the whole "Post for post" idea, I know It gets extra posts etc, But IMO they are false posts as members are only posting becuase they HAVE to rather than because they WANT to.
Daniel Beal

Louise wrote:
I Think I clearly state In My Post that we are NOT interested in "Post For Post" Links, simply pop along, Introduce yourself and Leave yor Link in our Links Forum but in Return I would expect  to be able to do the same .

I personally don't like the whole "Post for post" idea, I know It gets extra posts etc, But IMO they are false posts as members are only posting becuase they HAVE to rather than because they WANT to.

You are still saying the same thing though. If I post on your forum you post on my forum. So its still the post for post idea. I don't really get what your saying, your saying one thing then you are saying another which does't go together!

Anyway I have posted on your forum, please do the same on my forum.
Louise

Not at all Daniel, I am merely saying that out of Pure politeness, it's Nice to Introduce yourself BEFORE leaving your Link, I AM NOT forcing an expectation of a certain number of posts in order to leave your Link !

Daniel.J.Maw wrote:
Louise wrote:

You are still saying the same thing though. If I post on your forum you post on my forum. So its still the post for post idea. I don't really get what your saying, your saying one thing then you are saying another which does't go together!

Anyway I have posted on your forum, please do the same on my forum.
Daniel Beal

Yes I see where you are coming from. Its quite a good way really.

I have also sign up and psted on your forum  Wink
Louise

Thank You and I will do the same when I get a chance later Today.
Louise

I'd Just Like to point out That:

All Links left with us have Now been Unlocked But Please  Be Sensible and Only Update Yor Link when You have a Genuine/Interesting Update to inform Us about!
Please Dont Use this as an Opportunity To Spam your Forum or I shall have No Option But To Go Back to Locking them again.
connorconway

Is that dude in your avatar Keith Urban? xD
j/w  
Louise

connorconway wrote:
Is that dude in your avatar Keith Urban? xD
j/w  

Why, Of Course!!!    
connorconway

Yay, i've never been right about someone in someones avatar before, haha =]
ErikaPNP

Hi Louise, I'd happily exchange with you. My forum is parentsnetplus, a support forum for parents.

http://parentsnet.myfanforum.org/viewpage.php?myff_id=31

Regards
Erika
Louise

Oh Great Thanks a Lot Erika . . . Once I've finished My Gardening, I'll sign up and Look forward to seeing you with us, I think Our two forums would be a great Link with each other - Thanks!
ErikaPNP

Hi Louise,

I have placed a link in my linksmenu on the homepage (scroll to bottom) here: http://parentsnet.myfanforum.org/viewpage.php?myff_id=31

And also a link within the forum, in the links subforum here: http://parentsnet.myfanforum.org/about91.html

If you would like anything I have written amended, please let me know, and/or feel free to post a reply within the links exchange subforum if you would like to tell members a bit more about your site.

Regards
Erika
Louise

Oh Thanks Erika, Feel free to do the same, You can see your Link here;

http://lazylounge.myfastforum.org/about832.html
Jemyma

im new to this

hi im new to this but im just about to sign up on your forum, as its just my cup of tea anyway, and a similar type of thing im trying to do with my forum.

so i'd love to be an active member on your forum if thats ok, not sure mine will take off or not, ive never done anything like this before, so would it be ok if i linked my forum on yours? and i'll do the same on mine?

even if it just gets you a few members that will be joining mine that dont use this place.

these sorts of forums are really popular and you cant get enough of the good ones with plenty on, especially paranormal bits   me and my friends are members of loads, so look forward to seeing you in yours soon ... Jem

heres my forum, like i said veeeerrrry early days lol http://discusswithus.myfreeforum.org/
Louise

Hiya Jemyma, You are more than welcome to come and leave your link in our Links section as long as you are kind enough to link us back . Thank You.

Good luck with your forum.
Ganon

Likewise, feel free to pop by and leave your forum link in the appropriate section no strings attached. See my sig for forum location.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Link Exchange
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum