Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Highspirit

What search engines?

What search engines accept a free forum, does anyone know?

A lot of them get rejected because of its sub domain
myff admin

Re: What search engines?

Highspirit wrote:
What search engines accept a free forum, does anyone know?

A lot of them get rejected because of its sub domain

Where are you being rejected?
Highspirit

I can't think off hand, but most search engines don't accept a sub domain. Is there any engines that you know of that I should target?
myff admin

Highspirit wrote:
I can't think off hand, but most search engines don't accept a sub domain. Is there any engines that you know of that I should target?

google and MSN are the big ones.
Highspirit

Will they accept a subdomain, baring in mind of all the ad's on the forum, they aren't too keen on loads of external links.
myff admin

Highspirit wrote:
Will they accept a subdomain, baring in mind of all the ad's on the forum, they aren't too keen on loads of external links.

Where are you getting your information? just do a google or msn search and you will find 1000's of entries for our forums.
Highspirit

I'm just basing it on past websites that I've built, subdomains don't go down to well, I'll check out google and MSN though, thanks Admin
Soul

Umm.. do they pay you, because I DO NOT WANT PAID! Nor do I want to have to pay!
myff admin

THis is the 3rd post where you have asked the same question. That is just wasting peoples time

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Search Engines
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum