Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
~demon

What does it need?

http://wormkeepingforbegginers.myfreeforum.org/index.php
What does the site need i have no members on it and need some ideas on the site i would appriciate any help thanks.
Zudane

Aren't you the same one that's done like 5 other sites on here all for insects and bugs?
symon

Indeed he is ,,,,

So lets look at the reality of things,, do you have enough info on each specific species ??

Why not make one forum on insects  and have sub sections for each one ,, saves time and work , and anyone interested in say bees , might then look at ants or worm keeping etc.  Try and cater for all , rather than one.
Zudane

Or just in the first place... keep one account on here rather than spamming up with 10 different accounts (a lot of people here have more than one forum).  And then just make a single successful forum.

Symon has a great start, make a general insect forum and add all the other as sub-sections.  You need it general enough to bring in a wide range of people, but specific enough to give them a reason to join.
~demon

Or a arthropod site[it includes insects bugs spiders scorpions ticks[no i don't keep them...Yet!!]and anything that does not have a back bone ill try to make one but what to call it?Hmmmm............................
~demon

Okay i used an older forum i had in my favorites section.Here is the url
http://bugsnstuff.myfineforum.org/index.php?sid=
myff admin

I am also getting very annoyed at the multiple accounts   You can have multiple forums even if it is a bit silly, but you cannot run multiple accounts on the support forum.

I require you to tell me what the score is here and for you to stop doing it.
~demon

What do you mean by that you mean tell you how many accounts i have?
symon

wormy wrote:
What do you mean by that you mean tell you how many accounts i have?

Yes you should have only one account on here , we can check but it will be quicker if you just list them .
myff admin

And more to the point stop using more than one login on here. It is against the rules for very good reason and we have been over tolerant of you.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum