Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
chat

What do you think?

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>
http://chatforum.myfreeforum.org/...=b399addf2020be8df9f33b00abac447c

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

What do you think of the site?
ant1994

Well it is very lacking in posts and how could you forget bugs/insects are pets too you know
chat

Yeah i know about the post thing Btw ill make a insect sub board for pets.
WarcraftDiscussions

And reptiles. But the forum isn't even appealing to look at.
chat

Im still working on that will do on the reptil thing and how is a new skin?[i know how to do that so dont worry!]
chat

Whoops saw a typo anyway what kinda skin light or dark?
WarcraftDiscussions

Well now... The one you have is, unfitting.  First of all, I suggest scanning through all the possible templates, then choose one that seems to fit your animal theme. Then I suggest getting a custom banner from http://cgarts.myfreeforum.org/ . Then Edit your related template and add the custom image you may have recieved from Bravo and Gang. After all that, Go to the general tab in administration and change the forum name to Animal Chat (as that is what it seems to be about) and the description to something like "Discuss you animal buddies!" Then change the default template to the one you customized. Then tell me if you understand any of this because I don't.
chat

Okay im on it!
ant1994

Sweet [i may join today so be ready for a new person!]
chat

Sure i have seen your ant site and i gotta say you know your stuff!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum