Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
lynne777

What about members of your forums and their treatment?

On a forum where I post a moderator has took over the board and is now posting false things about me.

http://nglreturns.myfreeforum.org/ftopic2488-40.php

Lexilogio wrote:
Thanks Ivy - I was just checking that myself.

Given that the personality called Rick has now provided evidence that he / she is also Lynne - the post has been deleted.

There is no evidence because I am not rick and the IP addresses will prove that if you check them. This person is not admin and is freely posting lies and personal attacks about me on the forum. Deleting any posts and making unfound allegations.

I have come to you first as you are responsible where admin is rarely present and moderators are acting irresponsibly.

I am not Rick and I know there is no evidence to suggest I am.
Will you please take action to correct this outrage.

Thank you.
tam

Lynne boasted on the other forum that she had complained to the management of free forums about her being less than welcome on that forum. All she has done is create a post dissing the thoroughly decent Christian moderator who had a bellyful of her disgusting behaviour. Lynne is a trouble maker who often is banned from forums on which she posts. She signs up under other aliases. If  she is on this forum long enough I suspect she will be banned from here too!
Bravo

Quoted from the Terms and Conditions section (where this post should have been).

myff admin wrote:
Please read this link, it explains our terms and conditions.

http://www.myfreeforum.org/index....task=view&id=22&Itemid=32

If you want to report a forum, then please do it in this forum:

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/forum15.php

Do not use a private message!

If you are reporting a forum, then we assume you have evidence to support the report, in the form of links, names, ip addresses etc.

You *MUST* post the evidence, we cannot act on being told a forum is in breach of the conditions without links to where and why.

Keep it clear and keep it simple. At least one report of a claimed violation ended up falling on death ears, when no one could clearly decypher from pages of rambling just what the issue was and where the blame was  

We want to and frequently do act very quickly on reports, but equally we have to defend our forums from unfair attacks. So for example it is not enough to report spamming by a forum admin on another forum, without supporting evidence that it really is that person doing the spamming.
However in all such cases, between the ip address and the fact that someone who spams in one place is probably spamming elsewhere, a bit of patience does result in action being possible.

Note that if it is your forum that is breaching the conditions, then we will engage in a dialog if the issue is in the realms of "reasonable debate". We know there are grey areas especially in the area of promoting a forum and that members and admins can get over enthusiastic at times.  But there is quite a clear line between the kind of spamming that will get corrective action and spamming that is systematically abusing other peoples forums. Cross the line and your forum will be suspended and then deleted.

Please note that inter forum squabbles, bad behavior by admins and mods, or even some odd individual threads that contain hateful material are not grounds for a complaint. If you don't like behavior on a forum, then the best thing to do is to leave that forum. We will not micro manage forums or play referee in disputes.
myff admin

We will not get involved with petty disputes.

If you do not like your treatment on a forum, then leave the forum.

Simple as that really.
lynne777

tam wrote:
Lynne boasted on the other forum that she had complained to the management of free forums about her being less than welcome on that forum. All she has done is create a post dissing the thoroughly decent Christian moderator who had a bellyful of her disgusting behaviour. Lynne is a trouble maker who often is banned from forums on which she posts. She signs up under other aliases. If  she is on this forum long enough I suspect she will be banned from here too!

That is a lie, isn't it.
The reason you used a different name is because it would have proved this.
I was only banned from NoGreaterLove because of a prayer they said was against the forum.
Whereas many people have been banned from many forums and probably yourself from more than a few.

I was not banned for bad mouthing or lying or using foul language.
It is trouble makers like yourself who post once and usually to attack that causes these things.
The main evidence being that you posted one post.

All your post proves is what I have said. I am followed about by people like yourself who tell lies and bad mouth other people. Show me one post where I have lied, insulted, sworn or bad mouthed another person. The truth is they do not exist.

Shame on you.
Bravo

Really?  Two months to come back and reply with nothing more than some more petty squabbling which we said we wont get involved in?

This isn't the place for it.  Topic locked.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum