Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Andrew(AP)

What About a Story Telling Forum

What do you guys all think about a forum where people from all ages could share their stories and fun events they had over their years.

I would like to know this because i was planning on making a story telling forum where people could share their stories and other people could ask questions and make comments on their stories or trips.
Bravo

Re: What About a Story Telling Forum

Andrew(AP) wrote:
What do you guys all think about a forum where people from all ages could share their stories and fun events they had over their years.

I would like to know this because i was planning on making a story telling forum where people could share their stories and other people could ask questions and make comments on their stories or trips.

I think that is a good idea, I think someone has got one going somewhere though I forgot the name of it...If you have a dig about in the 'post your forum' bit you might find it, have a look there first, if it is still running and is successful you could join up with them.
Andrew(AP)

Will do Thanks

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum