Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Ausername

What a horrble forum

http://mrsroopsbigyellowbanana.myfreeforum.org/index.php

What an awfull site, I can't believe you can let this sort of forum exist on your site, how did it get past your t+c. I am deeply offended, It makes my not want to host with you, in case anyone thinks my forum is linked.
Bravo

myff admin wrote:
Please read this link, it explains our terms and conditions.

http://www.myfreeforum.org/index....task=view&id=22&Itemid=32

If you want to report a forum, then please do it in this forum:

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/forum15.php

Do not use a private message!

If you are reporting a forum, then we assume you have evidence to support the report, in the form of links, names, ip addresses etc.

You *MUST* post the evidence, we cannot act on being told a forum is in breach of the conditions without links to where and why.

Keep it clear and keep it simple. At least one report of a claimed violation ended up falling on death ears, when no one could clearly decypher from pages of rambling just what the issue was and where the blame was  

We want to and frequently do act very quickly on reports, but equally we have to defend our forums from unfair attacks. So for example it is not enough to report spamming by a forum admin on another forum, without supporting evidence that it really is that person doing the spamming.
However in all such cases, between the ip address and the fact that someone who spams in one place is probably spamming elsewhere, a bit of patience does result in action being possible.

Note that if it is your forum that is breaching the conditions, then we will engage in a dialog if the issue is in the realms of "reasonable debate". We know there are grey areas especially in the area of promoting a forum and that members and admins can get over enthusiastic at times.  But there is quite a clear line between the kind of spamming that will get corrective action and spamming that is systematically abusing other peoples forums. Cross the line and your forum will be suspended and then deleted.

Please note that inter forum squabbles, bad behavior by admins and mods, or even some odd individual threads that contain hateful material are not grounds for a complaint. If you don't like behavior on a forum, then the best thing to do is to leave that forum. We will not micro manage forums or play referee in disputes.
Gosu71

Re: What a horrble forum

Ausername wrote:
http://mrsroopsbigyellowbanana.myfreeforum.org/index.php

What an awfull site, I can't believe you can let this sort of forum exist on your site, how did it get past your t+c. I am deeply offended, It makes my not want to host with you, in case anyone thinks my forum is linked.

I've just spent a couple of minutes reading threads on there. There's absolutely loads of homophobic and racist posts
Bravo

The same quote is applicable.  Please link to posts that violate the T&C rather than the entire forum

Bravo wrote:
myff admin wrote:
You *MUST* post the evidence, we cannot act on being told a forum is in breach of the conditions without links to where and why.
myff admin

yep, just had a glance and not spotted anything in breach, probably there is, but what the heck is the point of complaining and not pointing to an actual issue. We have tens of thousands of forums we can't check every post.
Bravo

myff admin wrote:
yep, just had a glance and not spotted anything in breach, probably there is, but what the heck is the point of complaining and not pointing to an actual issue. We have tens of thousands of forums we can't check every post.

I also had a good look through a number of threads (after each report) and didn't find anything against T&C.
Gosu71

It's not my complaint but thanks for the "The same quote is applicable" @ Bravo.

It made my day
Nick(NR)

The point however still stands if the complaint being made it to be taken with the seriousness that it may well require, we simply can't be expected to go through a forums entire content, no matter the size of the forum, for what could end up being one or several offending topics/posts, if the person making the complaint has seen that/those topics/posts, then links should be provided to all offending topics/posts.

As you know one topic/post, will see us request it be taken down along with a reminder to that forum of our guidelines they agreed to when they created their forum, but if serious enough to warrant it, we may choose to close a forum if they make no attempt to correct it's stance or adhere to our guidelines on request.

We ask for links because they are your proof of gross wrong doings on the part of the forum or it's admin, these are what make your claim.
Pisstazza

Bravo wrote:

I also had a good look through a number of threads (after each report) and didn't find anything against T&C.

SO WHY IS OUR FORUM STILL OFFLINE??

Can you please put it back, the complaints are not bona fide, this is nothing more than a bit of inter forum rivalry.
Thanks

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum