Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
DJSteve

Wave Forum

Why was this forum suspended?

http://thewave.myfreeforum.org/index.php
myff admin

That was more than three years ago! I'd guess it was not maintained and was being spammed.
DJSteve

Can I have it opened to start running it?
DJSteve

I saw an ad on YouTube about this site and I saw it was closed so I was just wondering if I could have it opened so I could run it please.

DJ Steve
myff admin

Sorry we can't just hand over ownership like that.
DJSteve

What do I have to do be the owner?
myff admin

You have no connection with this forum, so there is no mechanism for you to take over.
DJSteve

So there's no way I can to over?
symon

The only way you could take over a forum is for you to post a message on that forum and have the members agree.

Since the forum is closed there is no way that can happen.

If you know the owner then again you can get them to give you the password to the admins panel and take control.

The reason we do not just hand over forums even if they are closed is because some people have issues in the real world and their forums are not their main concern, sometimes even after years they come back and reopen them.
myff admin

Ownership also means you have access to peoples email addresses which means there must be a certain amount of trust. Someone unknown to existing members plainly has no relationship to base trust on.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum