Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
bearing

View recent posts

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :  http://regdafishthinktank.myfreeforum.org/

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: SubSilver

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: View recent posts, recent posts

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

A while ago our forum had a feature which was different to the 'view posts since last visit' I'm not sure how it was different apart from it being called 'view recent posts' as I never used it, but it was popular with some of our users.  I have had a request to add it back in to the site but cannot seem to find it and as I was never familiar with its use I'm not entirely sure what I'm looking for.

If anybody has an idea what I'm referring to then please post me a link to the relevant instructions so I am able to implement it.

Thanks in advance.
editor

Look at the options portal for the basic way to change the default on this one.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum