Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Skyrim

vanished forum

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

batsbelfrey.myfreeforum.org.

My forum has vanished. I was using cpanel and somehow I have done something and now I get a 404 error page. Is there any way it can be restored from this end?  
myff admin

I am seeing the forum okay.
what link are you seeing the 404 on?
Skyrim

Oh. Well whenever I try now I get this:

http://www.1freehosting.com/404.h..._campaign=yh404?batsbelfrey.co.uk
myff admin

myff admin wrote:

what link are you seeing the 404 on?
myff admin

I'm guessing you mean you are trying your own domain link, and have somehow reset namservers in the domains Cpanel.
Skyrim

Oh Christ. What a disaster.    I shall keep battling away. Is there anything you can do from this end or not? If not, well never mind. *sigh*.  I'm annoyed at myself.
myff admin

This is totally out of our hands, get your domains nameservers back to being ns1.myff.org - ns4.myff.org and things will fix themselves. We cannot do that for you.
Skyrim

All fixed now, phew. I was getting worried there.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum