Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

Userranks

http://hbclanserver.myfreeforum.org/

phpBB2:mobtownblues:myff_hbclanserver4

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: Userranks, user ranks, ranks, ect

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I am wondering if there is any way to display all users with the user ranks portal?

I have tried adjusting the template and the IF statements but it seems to simply be only for Special Ranks and Admins/Mods. I am wanting to display all users, after that I can add the fields I want on my own, which would just be the username, rank name, and rank image.

If this can't be done with an edit would it be possible to add an option for it within the portal in the future?
myff admin

Have you tried the memberlist portal?
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

admin (no pm's please) wrote:

Yes I did, but I liked the idea of the Special Ranks/Admins/Mods being listed first and then the rest of the users, maybe even another table.

I suppose I could accomplish this with a second memberlist portal but not sure how I would order it that way. Of course with member list users can just re-order it in any way they want.  
myff admin

You may have a point here, but it will need considerable consideration.
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

admin (no pm's please) wrote:

What about the actual memberlist? Is it even possible to add the Rank Title and Rank Image to the memberlist? Ive searched a bit but only found stuff from back in 2007 which I have already tried and they still appear to not work.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Portal components
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum