Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
brokerstar

User's new account is inactive and we don't know why??

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://tagpoker.myfastforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:  new member cant acces his account, inactive account problems

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I have a new user called TonyDotPlaya, he registered today but can not access the forums or log in. I asked him to check his e-mail and see if the password is there and he said all that was there is the following message:

I've got message on my mail:
Welcome to tagpoker.myfastforum.org Forums

In compliance with the COPPA act your account is currently inactive.

Please print this message out and have your parent or guardian sign and date it. Then fax it to:

OR mail it to:

So I tried logging in for him and I was told that the user name or password is invalid. So now I clicked on the forgot password button just in case he entered his passord wrong and the following message came up:

Sorry, but your password cannot be retrieved because your account is currently inactive. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.

So he contacted me and I couldn't find out what the issue is. Can anyone please help me?

Kind regards

Dominic
myff admin

You need to set the users account to active in user management, it is near the bottom of the users screen in user management.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum