Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
claimkingsn

uploading photos to server

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

http://teamnance.myfastforum.org/forum2.php the template I am using is andreas 04 and I change the image on my home page every week by uploading a picture from my pictures and save it to the server and then post it on the web page. all of a sudden when i do this and go to load it to the server it says invalid file name. I am doing it the same way I always did it what happened?
myff admin

What is the filename? We don't allow special characters in filenames.
claimkingsn

Thats not it because even if i try to re upload a picture that is already saved to the server it comes up file not allowed. the file has always been the same its what comes in the box when i click open from my pictures.
myff admin

myff admin wrote:
What is the filename?.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum