Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
fountainpen

True Blood forum

http://trueblood.myfastforum.org/

Above is my forum . It is a True Blood series and book discussion site  for any fans of True Blood or the Sookie Stackhouse series of books.
Gosu71

True Blood is a very popular series so your forum topic does have potential.

Having a look at your forum, I feel it has way too many sections and thus spreads things out too thinly. Plus you need to have a decent banner at the top.
Zudane

Given the fact that Gosu said it has potential, I had to look

But I have to wholeheartedly agree... FAR too many topics, remember that you can have multiple similar topics in the same forum until it gets too large - then you split it into more smaller forums.

The theme doesn't really attract me, but that's preference.
while()

Gosu71 wrote:

I disagree, there are many already successful forums on the topic that are, in my opinion, much better.
symon

while() wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:

I disagree, there are many already successful forums on the topic that are, in my opinion, much better.

Every forum has potential no matter if there's another 500 on the same subject,, it all depends on how you run it and what you do with it.
while()

symon wrote:
while() wrote:
Gosu71 wrote:

Every forum has potential no matter if there's another 500 on the same subject,, it all depends on how you run it and what you do with it.

Everything has potential, if you want to be pedantic, but when there are 500 forums on the same subject and they're not taking a unique approach - as in this case - the chance of succeeding is tiny.
Bravo

while() wrote:
Everything has potential, if you want to be pedantic, but when there are 500 forums on the same subject and they're not taking a unique approach - as in this case - the chance of succeeding is tiny.

Even if you were 100% right, there is still no need for your post.  It adds nothing whatsoever of any worth to this thread which is in essence a small advertisement for his forum. Would you go to a newly married couple and say 'you know what, you most likely wont make it, look at the divorce rates'?

The truth is, every single forum in existence started from someone one day just deciding to create one.  So every forum has potential, and your posts in this thread are frankly trollish.
myff admin

I would concur, if you want to be a member here, then try and be constructive. You clearly have a lot to offer, but you seem intent on spoiling it

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum