Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Kyta Eternal

Totally Blank Forum

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : www.ravenstwistedsite.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: blank, white, screen

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

The forum that I go on has become unusable (link above in the remplate provided); namely, whenever either me or the admin or anyone else goes on it, it just presents us with a white blank screen. We've all (about 10 of us) tried to get into it without any success over the last few days, and it's confusing us quite a lot. We'd be very grateful if you could try to fix this problem for us, as it's quite frustrating to not be able to get on.
~Kyta.
myff admin

fixed.
Kyta Eternal

Thanks alot That's quite a relief. Good to know you guys are so quick in responding to problems.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum