Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Zudane

Too many sections?

Okay, just looking for an opinion here...  Personally, I prefer the organization of having multiple categories and having the forums separated by topic - more or less.  Is this too much though?

I'd list them all, but I have a lot... Check the site http://harsh-reality.info to see.
scottish-jim

It's worthwhile watching the categroies for activity. At the moment you seem to ahve a fairly even spread of posts within the categories.

I have a lot of categories on mine too and I thinned them down recently. I had 4 categories covering computer games xbox, ps3 etx... but thinned them into one [I don't show it to public as it's a bit off topic for my forum]

Just keep your eye on it
CodyT07

Combine all the station game forums into 1 for now. I would say combine forum suggestions with problems, but that is up to you. As long as it has posts and topics in it going it should be fine.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Running your community
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum