Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Buteo

Time limit on backup purchase?

http://paganfriends.myfreeforum.org

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: backup, export, buy, purchase

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

The previous owner of our forum paid for a copy of the database etc way back in September 2010 for testing, with a view to moving to a server of our own a few months later...however this move didn't happen (mainly because I went on an unexpected maternity 'leave' and not up to doing anything techy   ). I am currently testing with that old copy with a view to moving in the near future. Would I need to pay for the database again as it's been so long? I notice in the control panel it says "Payed hosting until: 2011-04-27"

TIA
myff admin

If its paid for its paid for, after that length of time I might want to confirm in our records that is was paid for. But there is no time limit.
Buteo

Oh brilliant! Thanks  

I have a copy of email with the attachments you sent the previous owner if that helps you trace the purchase back...it was sent on Thu, Sep 9, 2010.

If/when you can confirm it has been paid for could I please have a more up to date backup for testing. The forum has grown somewhat since 2010  
myff admin

A backup has been sent to the forum owners email address.
Buteo

Got it, ta  

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum