Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Mrs Belmarsh2

The Society of Canutes

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://thesocietyofcanutes.myfreeforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
Forum Suspended

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

I wish to find out why my forum has been suspended and to then deal with the issues to allow it tome re-insteated
Bravo

This thread had the initial report and investigation into your forum: http://forum.myfreeforum.org/about22783.html
symon

I have unlocked the original thread so you may put your point across in there.
Hello

Society of Canutes

Hi , We were wondering when the suspension would be lifted ?

The people who complained about us have made far worse comments at soc  but they were deleted .They are deliberately trying to use the well meaning staff here to silence us.

We are willing to play by your rules .

Please end the suspension.
Mwah

For information:

Since the closure of the Society of Canutes, members of that forum have moved to Bitchfest.tv where they post using the member names and avatars of members of Female First they believe have wronged them. It's most unfortunate for their 'counterclaim' that posts made on The Society of Canutes forum were deleted, leaving no evidence. The reality is no posts were made. The  conduct of the former members of The Society of Canutes since the closure of their forum leaves little room for doubt that they mean to carry on as they did before.

Apologies for having to keep dragging this to the top, but these are nasty people who will not go quietly.
Bravo

I'm locking this thread, Admin has already confirmed the suspension is permanent, there is no point dragging over the ground. We don't care for your disagreement, we take neither side. The reasons for the suspension were given, as were the reasons for the permanent closure.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum