Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Competitions Rules
myff admin

The judging has started

Initially you will see forums disappearing from the entries as they get eliminated.

I have to say my first impression is that we are going to have a harder job this year, there are a lot of very good entries
Splash

Ok, Good Luck To Everyones Forum
CodyT07

Re: The judging has started

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Initially you will see forums disappearing from the entries as they get eliminated.

I have to say my first impression is that we are going to have a harder job this year, there are a lot of very good entries

Do I qualify enough to judge?
DSi

When does the judging finish?
myff admin

When its done.
Lavathing9

My fourm, Naruto RP Center is currently offline due to a death of a member. Can you please hold the judging of my forum off til it opens up later tonight / tomorrow?
symon

Lavathing9 wrote:
My fourm, Naruto RP Center is currently offline due to a death of a member. Can you please hold the judging of my forum off til it opens up later tonight / tomorrow?

The judging is on going and going though stages, nothing major i expect will happen in the next few days.
Andrew(AP)

Oh deer

What happend to him/her?
myff admin

But whilst we are not going to leap in and nobble someone when we know they are offline for a bit, you enter a working forum into a competition, not a work in progress.

Any forum may get eliminated if a judge is doing an elimination round, and sees a bust forum. That is just the way it goes.
Lavathing9

Ok,we are re-opened.

And Andrew one of our Members, Zenni (Jen), got in a serious car accident and died. I decided to close the forum for a few days for her. We are opened again now.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Competitions Rules
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum