Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
chat

The Bug Forum

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>

Well here is my forum i don't recall if its been posted before so if it has sorry
The forum is about bugs and basicly any hexapoda or arthropoda [hexapoda is insect] and has
305 posts
58 members
i think it has a good chance of making it!Im just woundering how am i doing??????
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

Call me stupid, but I don't see a link to your forum... and the forum on your profile apears to be something else.  
Zudane

Correct... no link posted, and no forums associated with your e-mail...
chat

Woops i just wasn't looking......
here is the link for everyone  Wink
http://bugsnstuff.myfineforum.org/index.php
chat

Some stats so far i think my forum is doing pretty darn good!
330 posts
58 members
im hoping to double the posts and gain 3 members by next week,wish me luck.
chat

Update
60 members
360 posts
chat

Another MileStone!

We just got 400 posts!
here are the stats
400 posts
61 members
So now i'm thinking i'm going to ask all the members who post regularly to make 10 posts a day and see if it works.
chat

Just wanna add something my friend and I may try to make a new hobby so we will be posting a lot of information on Dermestids[a type of beetle] and see if we can get others into the hobby!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum