Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
DavidGarden

template

hi, sorry to bother you again. my last post, i didnt explain correctly, about my problem. what ive done, is deleted the myff, default. and  installed fi black, which is now default,which i wanted. how'ever, im faced with this problem, i cant get rid of the fi, black logo.
ive, tried nearly everything, is thier any way, to get rid of this logo. or is this,  hard coded into this template. i, noticed at the bottom, of the template. thiers, a link which, when clicked, goes to, fi black home page. and, has  templates there. is that part, of myff. as, it says in order, to download, zipped  packs. you, have to join, just, wondered, about, this, Dave.

You, are editing a template, that does not appear, to be installed, in your configuration.
Possibly, the "style_name" or "template_name" in the file theme_info.cfg, does not match the template. name "myfn_daveskaraokeforums1"
This, is required for the template, editor to automatically, install the template. Please report this issue on the support forum.
symon

The back ground logo on that template is called

cellpic_bkg.jpg

you may have to go to admin panel -- 3 styles -- add --- myfn_daveskaraokeforums1

And reinstall it.
DavidGarden

template

hi, symon, thanks, got it sorted, you guys, are brillient, Dave.          

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum