Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
symon

Template does not exist myff.gallery

http://hackbridgesafetyfirst.myfineforum.org
www.hackbridgesafetyfirst.myfineforum.org
www.hackbridgesafetyfirst.co.uk

Many people using mobiles are reporting that when they click on the photo gallery link on my home page that the page loads with a template does not exist message.

Now i have tried it on my mobile and on my pc using IE FF Safari and chrome and Opera and i can see the page and template, while im logged in on the forum and also when im not logged in....

here is a screen shot of what they sent me , now i can not get it to replica at all, they say they are using chrome 28

My webpage is below

Code:
<div align="center">
<p><font color="#FF0000" size="4">Click on the photos for an enlarged view.</font></p>
 <p><font color="#FF0000" size="3">All photos copyrighted and used by permission.</font></p>
{MYFF.GALLERY2}
</div>

Update ive just changed to MFF.GALLERY  to see if that works , waiting on their response.

OK i seem to have fixed this by changing the code back to as above and not using the gallery portal number 2 i had created.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum