Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
~demon

TBF 1 Year Old on Jan 18/2010

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
http://bugsnstuff.myfineforum.org/index.php

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
Wow never thought i'd ever make it to a year with my forum.It's going smoothly now and i owe it all to my friends for helping me get the site back onto it's feet.As you can clearly see i think i'm doing pretty damn good for 1 year!What do you guys think?
daSchoof

Re: TBF 1 Year Old on Jan 18/2010

~demon wrote:
As you can clearly see i think i'm doing pretty damn good for 1 year!What do you guys think?

If you and your members are happy with how the forum is doing then yes, you are doing well. That's pretty much what is important, not what some guy like me who doesn't know anything about your community thinks about what your forum has become, but how you and your members feel about your forum.
~demon

Hmmm never did ask them....Time to ask them what they think and what They want [which is the key word because without them a forum is useless.]
GentleD

Great job on your forum, keep up the good work!

Kat
~demon

Tanks took me a long time to get started.
~demon

New things have been added and some things have been stored away.
Our members are becomming more active as spring is here.I've got more pets and am posting more can't wait another couple weeks and boom wasps are out and i can keep them and ants!
http://bugsnstuff.myfineforum.org/index.php
Updates:
2643 articles
We have 35 registered users
Pretty good if i do say so myself considering the forum was messed up in december throgh till march
~demon

More things have been stored and more posts have been made as well as new members.
Our users have posted a total of 3403 articles
We have 35 registered users
The newest registered user is dermyz  
In total there are 2 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest   [ Administrator ]   [ Moderator ]
Most users ever online was 9 on 16 Dec 2009 12:19 am
Registered Users: koolkid
~demon

http://bugsnstuff.myfineforum.org
Well its been a couple months since last update so here is another update for everyone:
Our users have posted a total of 3620 articles
We have 36 registered users

As you can see we are gaining a little more progress but not a whole lot for summer anyway. Its been crappy for inverts this year with me just keeping 1 ant colony,isopod colony, dermestid colony and some mealworms.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum