Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
buk965

tasmanonlineracing

Hi, My name is Wayne Buckley and I created the
tasmanonlineracing.myfastforum.org

You could probably check that out through my ip.

Unfortuneately I was stupid enough to give trusted moderators my password and now he has changed the admin password and deleted my other ID off that forum as well.
Wally26
Now I can''''t log in as either admin or my other ID.

I would like this Forum removed please and my apologies for being too trusting . I think I will know better again next time.

As it probably isn''''t valid any more my admin password was
Moderated: 1
putting passwords out in public not recommended
and wally26 password was
putting passwords out in public not recommended

but I think it would just be easier to start over again

Thankyou
Wayne

PS. I still have a copy in my inbox of the original email sent when I started the forum if you need me to forward that to you , I can

Adding your topic randomly on the end of another thread may lead to it getting missed, hence the split topic for your forum
Bravo

Log in via the control panel here: http://myfastforum.org/index.php?...amp;task=loginforum&Itemid=27

Giving your passwords out to anybody is not a good idea.  I can't think of any situation where that would be needed whatsoever.
buk965

tasmanonlineracing

It looks like he has taken over the whole thing, my pw isnt working, and that control panel didn't work.
also i think he has changed email address on admin because that didn't work either

Wayne
buk965

tas

Here's the original email when i first started the forum in August.
Hopefully that is enough for proof of ownership.
i blanked out the private bits

myff admin

You will need to email that to admin [at] myfreeforum.org with the password details
buk965

email posted

I forwarded the original enail onto that address,

thankyou
Wayne

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum