Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Red and Black

Suspended

My forum has apparently been suspended without an explanation can you please advise me on how to reverse this action as soon as possible? Many thanks.

http://leftalternatives.myfineforum.org
myff admin

An email was sent to the owners email address as given in the control panel referring to copyright violations, further viewing of the forum reveals large number of blatant violations of copyright, to the point that that seems to be the core content of the forum, hence it was suspended.

No reply has been received from the owners email as yet.
Red and Black

Thanks for the reply.  I am the owner and as far as I can tell no emails have been sent to my address from myfineforum for a quite  few years and I have never had one concerning suspension or conduct. Is it possible to have the one you referred to resent (or an equivalent) so that the issue may be addressed?

Many thanks.
Red and Black

Thanks for the reply.  I am the owner and as far as I can tell no emails have been sent to my address from Myfineforum for a quite  few years and I have never had one concerning suspension or conduct. Is it possible to have the one you referred to resent (or an equivalent) so that the issue may be addressed?

Many thanks.
Nick(NR)

If that's the case, could you please login to the control panel and ensure that the owners email there is infact the current one you are using, if it turns out that it is, you may need to check your junk/spam folder of your email service provider, as some will filter such emails
myff admin

please ensure the control panel email address is valid.
the email would probably have come from marsjupiter.com

the real question is are you going to remove all of the articles copied wholesale from other sites?
Red and Black

I have logged into the control panel but I only get  a page saying 'This forum has been suspended' with no apparent means of checking data including my email address.  If and when the suspension is lifted I will make sure any complete copyrighted  articles are removed. They have only been used either to provide context/evidence for  debates or to publicise relevant campaigns and where appropriate I will leave brief quotes and links to  'media...publically available and policed for copyright'  or to  'advertise other sites'  (as set out in the terms of conditions ) to this end. I will leave the many  articles provided by charities to members to help promote humanitarian issues. Stimulating  political engagement and debate has always been the core purpose of the forum!

Thanks again for your prompt response.
myff admin

I have unsuspended
Red and Black

Thanks for that. I have started the process agreed above. My email address details is correct in the control panel so I don't  know what went wrong before but I will look out for any messages from marsjupiter.com in the future!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Terms and Conditions
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum