Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
perthtruebluetwo

statistics in admin panel.

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://rangersonlineloyal.myfastforum.org/
If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
statistics

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
See the list of statistics in the admin panel is there a way to have this on show to regular users, ie beside newest user ect on main index page of forum ?
myff admin

Sorry that macro is not avaliable at that point.
I will repeat my promise that after the next maintenance release we will start hacking phpbb3.
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
I will repeat my promise that after the next maintenance release we will start hacking phpbb3.
Ok no problem so any idea when the next maintenance release will be ?
myff admin

Only a guess that it should be soon.
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
Any word on this yet ?
perthtruebluetwo

myff admin wrote:
Over three months later is there any word on when you will start modding phpbb3, or is it a case of the forum side of your business isnt important anymore, as the support forum is a ghost town nowadays, whats happened to this place, its so lagging behind other places nowadays.
Bravo

perthtruebluetwo wrote:
myff admin wrote:
Over three months later is there any word on when you will start modding phpbb3, or is it a case of the forum side of your business isnt important anymore, as the support forum is a ghost town nowadays, whats happened to this place, its so lagging behind other places nowadays.

This was your question that Admin answered:

perthtruebluetwo wrote:
myff admin wrote:
Ok no problem so any idea when the next maintenance release will be ?

You asked when the next maintenence release of phpbb3 will be, as Admin stated it is pointless to make any changes to it until then. Admin has no control over when this will be, so he can only give a guess. The support forum is visited many times a day by Admin and rarely does a support question go over 24 hours, usually answered very quickly indeed, super fast for a free forum system (indeed fast by a paid forum standard too).

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB3 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum