Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
krismacca

SQL Errors

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :

http://pennstateproud.myfreeforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:
N/A

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
SQL, board reset, editor override

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>>
One of my members contacted me this morning to let me know the board has been down. The forum is viewable but we are unable to view any posts at all. I cannot view anything except the main pages in the Admin Control Panel. I get the following errors when I attempt to click different links:
On the board:
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table './mffz_forums616/ph3bb61626_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

SQL

SELECT COUNT(post_id) as posts_in_queue FROM ph3bb61626_posts WHERE poster_id = 5 AND post_approved = 0

BACKTRACE

FILE: includes/db/mysql.php
LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

FILE: includes/acp/acp_users.php
LINE: 899
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/functions_module.php
LINE: 507
CALL: acp_users->main()

FILE: adm/index.php
LINE: 74
CALL: p_master->load_active()

In the ACP:
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

Table './mffz_forums616/ph3bb61626_posts' is marked as crashed and should be repaired [145]

SQL

SELECT forum_id, COUNT(post_id) AS num_posts FROM ph3bb61626_posts WHERE poster_id = 5 AND post_postcount = 1 GROUP BY forum_id ORDER BY num_posts DESC LIMIT 1

BACKTRACE

LINE: 174
CALL: dbal->sql_error()

LINE: 221
CALL: dbal_mysql->sql_query()

FILE: includes/db/dbal.php
LINE: 170
CALL: dbal_mysql->_sql_query_limit()

FILE: includes/functions_display.php
LINE: 951
CALL: dbal->sql_query_limit()

FILE: memberlist.php
LINE: 481
CALL: display_user_activity()

The last member to post on the board is the member who has access to the 'editor' user. I'm not even able to click anything to override anything the editor did, and I don't see the editor showing up in any of the admin logs.

Thanks for your help in advance!
myff admin

Is it okay now?
krismacca

Yes it is, Admin, thanks!

Was it something that my mod reset/bumped, or something that I should be more cognizant of? Thank you again!
myff admin

The filing system on the server you are on had a glitch, we are talking to Dell about the RAID card as this seems to happen about 4x a year on this server, and whilst no forum has ever been really broken by this (and we do have backups) sometimes a few tables need repairing.

The plan regardless is that forums on this server will be the ones shifted first to the new server we have just bought.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum