Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
pondmanager

sorry "real" link

Here is the one real link http://pondmanagmentforum.myfastforum.org/

Sorry, if you could delete my other posts that would be great.
I'm_Hackin'_Bored!

Might I suggest some capitalization of topic's and thread's? Maybe some grammer check all around?

You have a good idea but without content, discussion, and good grammer I know I wouldn't join.  Wink

Good Luck.
pondmanager

I have only worked on it realy for two days.

I am working on it  
while()

I'm_Hackin'_Bored! wrote:
Might I suggest some capitalization of topic's and thread's? Maybe some grammer check all around?

You have a good idea but without content, discussion, and good grammer I know I wouldn't join.  Wink

Good Luck.

If you're going to be pathetic and point his lack of grammar, at least do it properly. Damn it man. GRAMMAR
Nick(NR)

both of you stop, be constructive or don't post, neither post made a genuine contribution to help improve this persons forum, only to pick holes in minute things.
pondmanager

I capatilized all the forums. I have not seen any guests using the forum? Because I upgraded it to pbp3?
myff admin

How have you publicized the forum?

If you have been as bad at posting working links elsewhere as you have been on here, how on earth would anyone be finding it?

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum