Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Reedy

Someone Fried My FORUM!

Recovery please on newfrontier.myfreeforum.org a rouge admin has deleted the majority of posts, a couple have been saved or they could've been replaced
symon

Re: Someone Fried My FORUM!

Reedy wrote:
Recovery please on newfrontier.myfreeforum.org a rouge admin has deleted the majority of posts, a couple have been saved or they could've been replaced

You will need to pay the fee first , once admin confirms that he will advise you on the next steps.

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/viewportal.php?component=shop

click on the donation one $10 is the asking price, you need to give forum name etc and when it happened.
Reedy

so it costs money...  
symon

Reedy wrote:
so it costs money...  

Of course it would.

There are plenty of warnings out there about things like this.

Admin now has to manually edit the database to get your forum back as it was.
Reedy

oh well...
myff admin

A restore is something no admin following good rules should need to ask for.

It takes over an hour to do, involving a good 30 minutes actual work. As such $10 is cheap!

And why should all the other forums pay for people who do not run security right? If we did not charge I'd probably spend half my time doing restores!
Bravo

Getting an hours worth of one of the top programmers going for $10 is probably the biggest bargain on the internet.

IMO this charge should be way higher
lil eva

It is worth every last penny
Zudane

The admin is too awesome to charge more
myff admin

I like to think it is pitched to be constructive. Just about any teenager can raise $10 we are not putting a restore beyond anyones reach. They might just need to ask a parent etc to do the paypal bit.

The embarrassment may just sting more than the charge!
ilovetheadmin

Bravo wrote:
Getting an hours worth of one of the top programmers going for $10 is probably the biggest bargain on the internet.

LMFAO
I've not laughed so much in ages, thanks!
myff admin

Already starting with the attitude! Slagging off something you know nothing about. Bravo knows a little about who I am!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum