Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
CodeDos

Some Random Post Increase

Hello. I was setting up my Forum for my Clan And so I went to Log out see if set, to only register members can see topics and posts since didn't like My Clan Fros Read are Game Plan or Such. So we can stay good.

But anyways it works Not showing so I relogin and that when I notice my posts wasn't 0. It was (Not 100% sure was Somewhere in Million looked like) So Idk If I did something to increase it. And I don't have access to change it so I have no idea how like so high. And it even says 0 Posts on Admin CP. So Idk it Glitch on Client Side or It Glitch on Both the Server and Client Side.

And I was wondering why is my Main admin Account ID # is 2? I even notice this when I host my own, phpBB3 Forum off my domain and my Server. Just don't know why luke that. Unless Account ID 1 is the System, account like a Computer You are sign into before really sign in.

Anyway If like see for self my posts increase I will give you the forum link so you can see for self.

Yours Truly:
CodeDos
Bravo

Quote:
You must give the (myfree/myfast/myfine)forum.org link/address of your forum. A link should be given to the problem if at all possible. Do this whether you think it is important or not. DO NO GIVE YOUR OWN DOMAIN LINK IT MUST BE THE NAME YOU CREATED HERE.
Search on the forum and on howtodoit for your problem before posting. 90% of the posts we get have easily found answers if you search on a couple of key words from your post. If this is not the case report the keywords you searched on and we will make sure search works for the next person to try the same search terms. Each time someone doesn't bother to use the search, questions accumulate in the forum making it harder for people to actually find answers! as people searching will end up finding the question and not the answer.
Keep it to one support question per thread, if you have another question start a new topic. This will help others using "search" to find answers.

Give your forum link anyway. Every time.

New forums start with two posts, one welcome post and one tutorial post. These are posted as if by the forum admin, ie you. Those are your two posts.
CodeDos

Soooo Sorry about that. I had my forum anyone join. Now set must go though Admin Permission (Myself) I don't like anyone go, joining with this unlikelihood increase. And showing up 0 in the Admin CP. But I did remove the old posts is auto generate for every new Forum Install if wasn't made means forum wasn't writing in the SQL Or anything.

That why somewhat impossible to run a Forum Without a SQL or not on the internet. Since I never found a way run a phpBB3 Forum on my Desktop and saves all the data on a root folder. If I can do that I would have millions of forums. Since the big I ever got on a phpBB3 was 54.7MB Small is 11.5MB.

Anyways.
Yeah here my Forum. And do please click on my account (admin) and See for yourself my posts and click the link show posts I made. I swear I didn't made any posts that high before. Highest I ever gotten was 12.1k But that was a vBulletin and 4 years worth of posts. And I post 10 post daily. Matter on me and my friends on it.

Here the link: Team Golden :: Index
CodeDos

Problem Fix

I did Resync Posts and it restarted my Posts to Zero.

So Marking this topic as Solved.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum