Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
saintjordan96

SNIPED: Call of Duty Message Boards

SNIPED, get Call of Duty hints, tips, strategies, walkthroughs, setup online parties, or just discuss the game!

Seriously guys I have worked my butt off on this and it will be a great place if it works out. I have read almost all of the guides and tips and followed them. So please join if you like Call of Duty!

Click Here!

*!Comments/Complaints/Criticism Wanted!*

Sincerely,
-saintjordan96-
Full Tilt Boogie

It's not really my bag as a topic mate, but I have to say your site looks very good!

You can tell that you've put a lot of time and effort into it and I sincerely hope it pays off for you!

Good luck!!
saintjordan96

Thank you very much. Yeah I have put very much work into it, about 3 weeks.
saintjordan96

SNIPED Update

• SNIPED has been turned into the "Ultimate Shooter Forum" you are now able to talk about: Call of Duty, Halo, Resistance, Gears of War, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, SOCOM, and BioShock.

• 300+ Posts

• Friendly spam free community!

• 16+ members!

Anyone want to join?
Zudane

Quote:
SNIPED is closed and will not be returning. Follow our new link at http://.myfreeforum.org/

O_o??
Ask Mr. Religion

Full Tilt Boogie wrote:
It's not really my bag as a topic mate, but I have to say your site looks very good!

You can tell that you've put a lot of time and effort into it and I sincerely hope it pays off for you!

Good luck!!
Anyway you can make the large image in your sig a wee bit smaller so everyone does not have to scroll horizontally to see posts? I'm just sayin'.
Full Tilt Boogie

Ask Mr. Religion wrote:
Full Tilt Boogie wrote:

Good luck!!
Anyway you can make the large image in your sig a wee bit smaller so everyone does not have to scroll horizontally to see posts? I'm just sayin'.

Of course mate, no sweat, I'll revert to my old sig  
saintjordan96

Sorry about that, we are back online again. I was having some complications... haha.

Well try again, everything is back to normal. Remember,

o SNIPED has been turned into the "Ultimate Shooter Forum" you are now able to talk about: Call of Duty, Halo, Resistance, Gears of War, Resident Evil, Metal Gear Solid, SOCOM, and BioShock.

o 300+ Posts

o Friendly spam free community!

o 16+ members!
saintjordan96

The SNIPED Update!
SNIPED is back with a bang! Featuring 300 posts, 16 members, and many shooters to discuss. Don't really want to discuss a shooter? Why not chill out in the off topic's own Social Corner where you can introduce yourself or just talk about anything. We have a spam free community, friendly staff members/forum members. You can discuss the current games, Resident Evil, Call of Duty, Halo, Resistance, BioShock, Metal Gear Solid, KillZone, Gears of War, and SOCOM! Oops, those games not exactly your favorite? Why not go to "Board Suggestions" and post which games you would like to see on SNIPED? SNIPED is the ultimate shooter message board and a slowly growing community.
WarcraftDiscussions

How could you forget the Counter Strikes and the Day of Defeats? Much less the Team Fortresses... I guess they're not popular enough... but you could at least add a "VALVe Games" forum or something... >.> *hint*
saintjordan96

There you go, I have added Counter-Strike, will work on Day of Defeat and probably Half Life. But for now, why not sign up and post some information on Counter-Strike? I have never played it.
saintjordan96

The SNIPED Update
Well, SNIPED is still a slowly growing community that is interested in advertisement and link exchanges. If you are interested, PM me and I will be sure you get our image for your forum. We now have a support line through Windows Live Messenger, when you are stuck on a game, send us a message and we will do all we can to help! Also, you can now follow SNIPED on Twitter! Remember you can now discuss Counter-Strike with our friendly members. Remember 300 posts, 17 members, and now more forums. Join SNIPED now to be part of the revolution!
Zudane

The acidtech orange doesn't fit with the top logo, which I feel is a bit dark, the edges of the word fade to black and it could be difficult to read.  The crosshair is too bright, you can't tell it has an S under it.  While it's nice stylization when you know what it is, you need it clearly readable for people that don't know.
saintjordan96

Well, I changed the logo. Does it look better? I love the style, so I do not want to change it unless I have to lol.
saintjordan96

The SNIPED Update

SNIPED is still a continuously growing community and has tons of new possibilities!  

Our board features,

• Check out the new SNIPED HQ for news updates and other important information!
  • Get the inside scoop with the soon to come SNIPED newsletter!
  • Discuss over 10 different types of shooters!
  • 19 members!
  • 350+ Posts!
  • Nearly 100 topics!
  • Step by step walkthroughs and strategies (through our WLM service)!
  • Nice spam free, friendly environment.

So why not join? Here is what others are saying.

• Best Site Ever!!!!!!!!!!! - txn1b12141 (forum member)
  • this is soooooooo fun=] wow....that sounds sarcastic......seriously though! - michaela (forum member)

Please join, we need frequent posters and love the company!

The SNIPED HQ
Forum Index
Zudane

Logo is nicer, though i think you went to the far opposite end of the spectrum.  If you're using photoshop put it as a soft light or put the opacity down to like 50%.
saintjordan96

Thanks, I will work on it again when I get home. But why not join Zudane, you know ya want to? :P
Zudane

I don't play fps games, I prefer RPG's :P

Getting my video card in today, so I'll be playing two worlds tonight.
saintjordan96

Crap! Does anyone play shooters on here? :P
saintjordan96

The SNIPED Update

You can always visit the HQ for the 4-1-1 on the forums.
Our best of the best tournaments are underway! Which shooter will be the best?
SNIPED is still going strong! Now you can talk about classical shooters such as Wolfenstein, Doom, Tomb Raider, and even Asteroids!
Plus QUAKE and the upcoming Wolfenstein has been added to the First Person Shooters category for discussion!
Special member only categories, join and find out what they are (surprises await)!
As of now we are topping 470 posts, 126 topics, and 25 members.
Don't like shooters? It's okay, just talk about anything in the Social Corner.
Our WLM helpline can provide you great shooter/forum help and tactics.
Our staff is 100% dedicated to satisfy you.
We care for our members.
The site is still 100% spam FREE!
Why not be part of this? You have nothing to loose!
Click here to visit the forums!

What to look forward to:

• Member of the Month Awards
  • Weekly Games
  • Weekly Online Parties
  • The SNIPED Inside (newsletter)
  • New features.
  • And much more!

Please join and post often!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Post your forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum