Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
seniors

Slow forum

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link :
oldseniors.myfreeforum.org/

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template:

Please indicate keywords you have searched on:
Loading problems

Now ask your question in clear English without "txt" speak>>>> some of my member are having trouble with the forum loading. Sometimes to refresh the page several times. This if course ends up with double postings.  They have done the usual cache and temp files trying. Ok at my end at the moment but can be a problem at times, and I have fibre BB. Any suggestions I can give my members please?
myff admin

We need to catch things when there are issues, at the moment it seems very fast. There can be problems with a rush of bots trying to spam things.
seniors

myff admin wrote:
We need to catch things when there are issues, at the moment it seems very fast. There can be problems with a rush of bots trying to spam things.

Thanks admin will pass this on.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> PhpBB2 General Support
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum