Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Lavathing9

Rouge Moderator (Paid for Rollback)

http://narutorpcenter.myfastforum.org

My forum was taken control of by a moderator account (someone got his password or he used a public computer and didnt log out) and delete a lot of posts.  This started between 6 PM - 10 PM EST (GMT -5) on May 18th (Yesterday) and ended May 19th in the morning.

I just donated 15$ from my paypal account: lavathing[at]*********.rr.com (I *'d out some of my email for privacy, I can provide the unique purchase ID number if necessary, but I left a message on the payment)

Can I please have my forum rolled back to sometime in the early afternoon or morning of May 18th EST (GMT -5, US East Coast) time?  Anytime before 6 PM EST (GMT -5) on the 18th should be safe.
myff admin

Will do.
myff admin

I am ready to do the actual restore, but backups are 24 hourly. The best date is therefore "May 18 01:37 BST".

This is not exactly what you asked for or promised your members. So I need to confirm with you.
Lavathing9

myff admin wrote:
I am ready to do the actual restore, but backups are 24 hourly. The best date is therefore "May 18 01:37 BST".

This is not exactly what you asked for or promised your members. So I need to confirm with you.

Sorry for my ignorance of time zones.  What would that be in EST (GMT -5), in a AM/PM clock (Not 24-hour clock).
myff admin

Well the time is the time for the backup file and not the exact time your forum was read.

So you can only really approximate, and that would be to 7pm on the 17th by my reckoning.
myff admin

Still waiting for a confirmation  
Lavathing9

myff admin wrote:
Well the time is the time for the backup file and not the exact time your forum was read.

So you can only really approximate, and that would be to 7pm on the 17th by my reckoning.

Confirmed, please proceed =D
myff admin

done.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum