Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Concon

rogued

The forum http://smileyforum.myfreeforum.org has been hacked (by Jamie) and he deleted every post   ......anything yis can do  
myff admin

Re: HACKED!!!!!!!

Concon wrote:
The forum http://smileyforum.myfreeforum.org has been hacked (by Jamie) and he deleted every post ......anything yis can do

Not hacked at all, hit my a rogue admin is what you mean I expect.

See this thread for deatils on what to do

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra32019.php
Robby

I've just had the same problem man....my entire forum was nuked. but admin told me i may be able to resotre it, which makes me happy to no end if i can.
Roy

Man that sad and then he changed the header which i'm not going to say.

Has he/she ban or deleted any of your members as well or did you only have four?
symon

First off it is very clear you were hit by someone guessing your password as he says as much in the one post left, he has even posted using his normal account his rank and post counts are still there so therefor you know who it is, i would take screen shots of this and report him to his isp server this would i think be enough to have him banned.
Concon

Roy wrote:
Man that sad and then he changed the header which i'm not going to say.

Has he/she ban or deleted any of your members as well or did you only have four?

He has deleted all of the members....we had alot more
symon

So take control of the forum and report him to his isp

or just sit here and whinge and let him get away with it
the_punisher_kid

Don't forget to change the F'ing password to. That will help next time someone tries doing it again.
Concon

ITS NOT MY FORUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just mod.

And order has been restored......kinda

It is now the Jamie-is bent forum
Carl Barat

hey everyone, thats my forum, and how do you mean report him to his isp? Do you need to be admin of that forum to do so? and..........will you help me to repot him to the isp?
the_punisher_kid

Normally one would speculate calling up his ISP and giving them the e-mail address and the IP address. If that helps any.
Bravo

Concon wrote:
It is now the Jamie-is bent forum

Not sure, but I think a forum with derogatory remarks about someone is against the TOS...best check up on it mate
Carl Barat

ok, but he has his own server with a few email addresses
Carl Barat

the lates news about this person is that he has a lot of hacking programs and has figured out how to hack into the myfreeforum.org server so if he does, Im hopin that an admin of myfreeforum.org (symon, admin or someone) will report him to his isp please? Basically, its like a trap for him
myff admin

Carl Barat wrote:
the lates news about this person is that he has a lot of hacking programs and has figured out how to hack into the myfreeforum.org server so if he does, Im hopin that an admin of myfreeforum.org (symon, admin or someone) will report him to his isp please? Basically, its like a trap for him

total bullshit, if that is so possible, then why is it just one forum with a crap password gets effected? Why report wild claims?
the_punisher_kid

I thought I was in the same situation before.... but really I wasn't. And admin IS right. If was able to get into the MFF servers he would've crashed the whole system already... and all of our forums would've been destroyed.

Heres a good example of what admin is talking about... its a thread I started a while back and thought I was in the same problem when really I wasn't.

Read this and figure out what is really going on and the truth about actual hacking.
myff admin

Gracious of you
the_punisher_kid

Yeah well it was the least I could do... I realize now that I kinda knew less than what I thought I did about actual "hacking". But I still don't understand how a myspace user was able to download spyware into my computer... and I think that was a question left unanswered so before he continues the questionare, think you can answer it. Either on this thread or in a pm for me?
myff admin

the_punisher_kid wrote:
Yeah well it was the least I could do... I realize now that I kinda knew less than what I thought I did about actual "hacking". But I still don't understand how a myspace user was able to download spyware into my computer... and I think that was a question left unanswered so before he continues the questionare, think you can answer it. Either on this thread or in a pm for me?

The real question is "is that what REALLY actually happened"?

A sequence of events that goes.

1. I think I have been hacked.

followed by a reply:

2. haha I hacked you!

Does not actually make this true. It is a very easy claim to make and feeds on peoples fears. In reality hacking is generally a lot harder than it might be thought, though the exceptions that people often call hacking do blur things I could I reckon before morning "hack" a forum somewhere on the web, but the fault would be with the forum owner and not the server or even the forum software.
symon

In a nutshell you had a weak password a very very weak password, you then scream you have been hacked.

And expect us to report him, you say your admin then get his ip click on it and follow thw abuse link its really easy.
the_punisher_kid

admin wrote:
the_punisher_kid wrote:

followed by a reply:

2. haha I hacked you!

Does not actually make this true. It is a very easy claim to make and feeds on peoples fears. In reality hacking is generally a lot harder than it might be thought, though the exceptions that people often call hacking do blur things I could I reckon before morning "hack" a forum somewhere on the web, but the fault would be with the forum owner and not the server or even the forum software.

Well really all I did was go to his/her myspace profile... then my computer slowed way down and then a download happened. Automatically. So I'm still not sure what all went down... either way they were reported to the site/server owner is and hopefully banned.
myff admin

Were you badly out of date with your browser version?

or converesly had backdoor trojans already infected your system allowing a site to force a download?

One way of another your system was already compromised prior to visiting the page.
the_punisher_kid

admin wrote:
Were you badly out of date with your browser version?

or converesly had backdoor trojans already infected your system allowing a site to force a download?

One way of another your system was already compromised prior to visiting the page.

Thats possible. At the time my browser was current though the programming of it which I was told from my ISP was kinda going on the fritz. But thankfully I had learned to kinda manipulate my computer into tinking it had nothing wrong with it. Kinda "hacking" my own system if you will. But thats all I know about thanks for the help.
Carl Barat

[quote="admin"][quote="the_punisher_kid"]Yeah well it was the least I could do... I realize now that I kinda knew less than what I thought I did about actual "hacking". But I still don't understand how a myspace user was able to download spyware into my computer... and I think that was a question left unanswered so before he continues the questionare, think you can answer it. Either on this thread or in a pm for me?[/quote]

followed by a reply:

2. haha I hacked you!

Does not actually make this true. It is a very easy claim to make and feeds on peoples fears. In reality hacking is generally a lot harder than it might be thought, though the exceptions that people often call hacking do blur things I could I reckon before morning "hack" a forum somewhere on the web, but the fault would be with the forum owner and not the server or even the forum software.[/quote]

OK!! LISTEN and try to stay on the topic of this particular forum please!! I do now believe he didnt literally hack the forum - BUT he "ameteur hacked" it, if yous know what I mean? and my friend actually saw this persons programs to hack - hack as in, the real thing.
Carl Barat

and I now believe that he cant hack into the mff server. But if he tries and fails - its ISP report for him. Will one of you actually report him to his isp because I HATE :x :x this person!!!! and I want him to suffer the consequences of what he has done!!! And what I have done to the forum now is not enough!!! He doesnt care about it actually
the_punisher_kid

Time and f@@@@@@ time again... we told you already... you were never hacked.... just a weak password.... Just restore your board to order figure out who did it and report him... not that hard.

Edited by Symon
symon

Carl Barat wrote:
and I now believe that he cant hack into the mff server. But if he tries and fails - its ISP report for him. Will one of you actually report him to his isp because I HATE :x :x this person!!!! and I want him to suffer the consequences of what he has done!!! And what I have done to the forum now is not enough!!! He doesnt care about it actually

It is not down to us to report him but you.

You i take it have access to your forum then go in get his ip address and report him
symon

As we seem to be going round in squares ( Wink ) well he might understand that you never know i,m going to lock this thread.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum