Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
DigitalScape.my

Rogue Administrator.

Hello, my forum got 'deleted' by a rogue Administrator named John, I really want my forum back, or please close it if it costs anything.

Forum name: www.digitalscape.myfastforum.org
REAL owner name: Simon
My name now on forums: Simon S.
Real Owner E-Mail: EMAIL REMOVED

Please do anything as fast as possible.  

Thanks, Simon.

Edited By Symon

Email Removed
myff admin

Use the control panel to regain admin access.

http://www.myfastforum.org/

Or restores are available for $10 to any 24 hour point in the last week.
DigitalScape.my

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Use the control panel to regain admin access.

http://www.myfastforum.org/

Or restores are available for $10 to any 24 hour point in the last week.


He got into that too -.- Some other options?
myff admin

If you email the original email address and password to admin [at] myfreeforum.org we can use that to establish ownership.

But the owner control panel is there to give you protection against this sort of thing, if you give the keys away it is hard.

The only saving grace here is that clearly the forum has been attacked, and hence a restore could be assumed to be valid.
DigitalScape.my

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
If you email the original email address and password to admin [at] myfreeforum.org we can use that to establish ownership.

But the owner control panel is there to give you protection against this sort of thing, if you give the keys away it is hard.

The only saving grace here is that clearly the forum has been attacked, and hence a restore could be assumed to be valid.


Sure it is, but I can't afford anything right now.

If you have ascess to the DB, can you please edit the ownership from John to Simon S. Or someting

Thanks, Simon.
myff admin

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
If you email the original email address and password to admin [at] myfreeforum.org we can use that to establish ownership..
DigitalScape.my

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
admin (no pm's please) wrote:
If you email the original email address and password to admin [at] myfreeforum.org we can use that to establish ownership..


Oops, didn't see.

I will.
myff admin

Given the forum has clearly been taken over by a rogue, I have reset ownership.
DigitalScape.my

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Given the forum has clearly been taken over by a rogue, I have reset ownership.


Thank you. I hoped you will understand if you saw it...

Now it works again, thanks I will start re-making it.
Nick(NR)

DigitalScape.my wrote:
admin (no pm's please) wrote:
Given the forum has clearly been taken over by a rogue, I have reset ownership.


Thank you. I hoped you will understand if you saw it...

Now it works again, thanks I will start re-making it.


after removing any other admins RIGHT?

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum