Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Zudane

RMVX

RMVX is RPG Maker VX - (Vista/Xp I'm guessing - since the last version was XP)

Anyway, I got my hands on it, and I've been working on a game.  Done some tweaks, bouncing between game content, items/skills/stats/etc and game features.

I've got some friends helping with the images, since I'm not that great..

Anyway, I brought this up because I just spent 4 hours fixing someone else's code... but I'm too lazy to type it all again, so check it out here:

http://gblog.harsh-reality.net/2009/08/oi-code.html

You can also follow along with the game-making process at gblog.harsh-reality.net
myff admin

link not working.
Zudane

The site auto-redirects back to that one, so I guess it's just a waiting game for now.
Nick(NR)

link now works
Zudane

for me it worked within 10 minutes of getting them set  

So I know it's just time.
WarcraftDiscussions

It makes me want to link you guys to DigiPen.

Spoiler:

DigiPen is a university that fields in game design. They have courses for students willing to learn. They have had their students hired right out of class, fun fact: Portal (by VALVe) was originally thought up by students at DigiPen

Spoiler:

if you are too impatient to ask and just want it: https://www.digipen.edu/

Daniel(u1bd2005)

those screenshots look a lot like a game i used to play called Becher Bar, you ever played it?

the layout of the rooms just looks so similar, man i loved that game.

anyway, it looks cool keep us updated....

I guess im probs gonna have to watch ur blog aren't I, oh well, might as well lol.
Zudane

I'm coming along with the back-side of it nicely, a friend of mine with experience in RMXP just got RMVX and is helping with mapping - which will help me a lot... I'm not the best with maps  

But I'm adding in misc scripts to get it to work the way I want right now, still need to get graphics done though >_<
Zudane

It's actually coming along rather fast back-end for right now!  Maps are around... 0.01% done overall, but once I get the main back-end done I can work on the rest.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum