Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Ladytaru

Restore Request

I am trying to donate in order to have my forum restored (www.honorableintegrity.myfreeforum.org) However it is in pounds on the site and I am not sure how to convert to American system. If you could please help me it would be greatly appreciated seeing as i accidently deleted all of our posts by mistake
Ladytaru

Paid for restore

Ok i think I figured it out.
Transaction ID 4NS91072UK470214A
www.honorableintegrity.myfreeforum.org is our site.
I'm a complete idiot on forums and such but I can find the power button on my laptop at least
Please help me restore my forum as we have many memories there. Thank You ~Ladytaru
myff admin

can you give me some idea of times and number of posts? We backup daily and I need to know when and what I'm looking for.
samus4r4n

i am a friend of ladytaru. We had roughly over 1000 posts (exact number i am not sure of but i know it was over a thousand posts)  and the forums were deleted around 8 EST. I hope this give u the info u need if not i will be on the forums post of the day. Thank you very much for the help. we really appreciate this ^_^
myff admin

8EST means more than 24 hours ago    and therefore worthy of a day as well as a time.

I will start looking based on that time though.
samus4r4n

thank you very much.    i apologize if i wasn't completely clear. But U have my thanks of the highest level!
myff admin

currently scanning the late Wednesday backup. This process does take time.
samus4r4n

no problem
myff admin

restore complete.
samus4r4n

thank you very much!
Ladytaru

Thank You SO MUCH!!! You're awesome

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> My Fried Forum
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum