Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

The free forums are now under new ownership, a full announcement will be made shortly

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Zudane

Renaissance Faire

I got back from one late late late sunday... and it was so fun!

I decided to join my parents, who are with them much more often, though it's dropped down to 4 times a year right now...  But they run the Dirty Scots Tavern, serves alcohol (meads, ciders, and ales - all home brewed) to the faire folk (sorry, faire patrons can't get any).

And after hours it becomes a place to hang out and have fun.  One of the guilds near the tavern had a DJ playing right next to us with a little dance area, so we had a full blown party!

It was SO FUN!  Ah... I decided I'm going to join up with them, so mid november I'm going again.  My parents dress up more, they used to have higher ranks in a different guild (my dad was once the head of the scottish guard)... but I dress a bit sloppy and rough, I love it.  I don't need to look fancy, a lot of people at bars weren't dressed up, so why should I be?

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Off Topic
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum