Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
derry

Removing "number of views"

PLEASE ENTER THE FOLLOWING>>>>

Enter your myff forum url here, if the issue is on a particular part of the forum, then give a link to where the problem actually is. Do not enter your own domain name it must be the actual myff link : http://foreverangels.myfastforum.org

If you are asking a template related question, what is the name of the template: Subcanvas

Please indicate keywords you have searched on: remove number of views

Hi everyone, I hope I've asked this question in the right place as I presume it's a template related question.

The nature of the forum me and my partner are running means that we may want to remove the "number of views" column for threads. Is this a simple fix or is it a case of editing the entire template (I'm still learning so don't particularly want to try anything too difficult yet!)

Thanks for looking,

Derry
myff admin

It is easy if you know a bit of html and can make sense of the structure of viewtopic_body.tpl

copy and paste it and printing it might help.
derry

thanks, I'll have a look and see how i get on, I'm not that up on html so think I might wait till I have a bit more experience!

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Web page/template Editing
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum