Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Glenwing

Rank Upload

Here's my site.

Last time I gave you a few different ones at once and you combined them all into one, so I think I'll play it safe this time and make a separate topic for each.

#1: M.A.C.O.

Click to download file

It's free for download, at this site: http://kuro-rpg.net/  no matter where I navigate in the site, the address remains the same, so I apologize for not being able to give you a direct link.
myff admin

These will go in tomorrow, the system has been changed a bit so the rank upload system needs recoding.
Glenwing

Ok.  Is it alright if I post my other packs too?
Glenwing

Oh well.  I'm going for it.

#2:  Acheron

Click to download file

By the way, all the following rank image packs are from that site mentioned above.
Glenwing

#3.  Origin - Origin has 4 parts, Navy, Marines, Air Force, and some miscellaneous stuff.  They can all go together if you like.

Click to download file

Click to download file

Click to download file

Click to download file
Glenwing

And the last one, Kuro1.

Click to download file

I know you're probably tired of me already, but my very first rank image pack here was a bit... incomplete.  I have the full pack now, if you want it.
Zudane

Is there really a need for them to be multiple sets? They are all listed int he same spot no matter what.  Putting them in the same folder makes them easier for you to identify even.
Glenwing

Sorry.  I don't do this much, you know.
Zudane

All rank images are loaded system-wide.  That means that when you ask for a set to be uploaded, anybody that uses MYFF can use these rank images.  That's why there is such a huge list of them.
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra127832.php#127832

myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum