Archive for myfreeforum.org Before posting please check the "stickies" in the support forums.
Please ask questions in real English and not "txt". You will get a better response.
Please do not ask support questions via PMs.
 


       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
southyorkshirefives

Rank request

Hi,

Can you add the following 2 rank set for me please.


Click to download file




Click to download file


My forum can be found at http://sy5s.myfreeforum.org/index.php

Hope I've done this right.

The rank packs were found here: http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/

Cheers

Damo
myff admin

I don't know what you did there, but those are not file downloads.
southyorkshirefives

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
I don't know what you did there, but those are not file downloads.


I went to http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/ and clicked "download" next to the rank image and then saved the .rar file to my desktop.

I then posted the message, using the "attach file" option.

Where did I go wrong?
myff admin

I wonder if you uploaded a windows "short cut" and not a file?
southyorkshirefives

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
I wonder if you uploaded a windows "short cut" and not a file?


I dunno??? I just clicked "download" which then asked me where I wanted to save the file

Is there another way to get the rank packs to you?
myff admin

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra102834.php#102834

as I see there is a usable link for the first set, in the broken download.

Next set is a "rar" format which will have to wait for someone to convert.
southyorkshirefives

admin (no pm's please) wrote:
http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra102834.php#102834

as I see there is a usable link for the first set, in the broken download.

Next set is a "rar" format which will have to wait for someone to convert.


Thanks, will a forum member be able to convert them?

Thanks for your time and effort
symon

I can not open this file as its coming back as formatted wrong or corrupt file when trying to extract.
southyorkshirefives

Symon wrote:
I can not open this file as its coming back as formatted wrong or corrupt file when trying to extract.


OK, no worries

Cheers
southyorkshirefives

Just found these alternatives. Can you see if these will work instead please?



Click to download file



Click to download file


Cheers
forest_fan

can i use this ranks/bluebarz/b1.png on my forum as its called musiczone the rank images were i have seen it is here!

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/sutra102834.php#102834

this is the link to my forum!

http://musiczone.myfreeforum.org/
symon

If they are on the list as they are then yes you can

Search HOWTODOIT for

ranks
forest_fan

is there any ranks for comicsandmagazines at all as i'm starting up a new forum and just wondering if thee are any at all!
symon

forest_fan wrote:
is there any ranks for comicsandmagazines at all as i'm starting up a new forum and just wondering if thee are any at all!


Search

HOWTODOIT

Again the whole of the rank images are on there, and how to add them
forest_fan

i know how to add them i was just wondering if there are any rank images for comicsandmagazines as i haven't seen any,you know this rank ranks/bluebarz/bspecial.gif can you put admin undereath it as some other special ranks as the administrator underneath it!
Nick(NR)

forest_fan wrote:
i know how to add them i was just wondering if there are any rank images for comicsandmagazines as i haven't seen any,you know this rank ranks/bluebarz/bspecial.gif can you put admin undereath it as some other special ranks as the administrator underneath it!


we don't make ranks for people here, but: http://cgarts.myfreeforum.org/index.php do
Bravo

Nick(NR) wrote:
we don't make ranks for people here, but: http://cgarts.myfreeforum.org/index.php do


Fair warning though, pretty much all the artists don't like doing rank or icon sets, so you are more likely to get help with making your own set, than getting a full set made for you (and that much aint bad for free tbh )
forest_fan

why are these ranks coming buy on line and saying that they ain't free the ones i mean are here!  


http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/
symon

forest_fan wrote:
why are these ranks coming buy on line and saying that they ain't free the ones i mean are here!  


http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/


That site holds hundreds of free ranks.
forest_fan

so how can i down load them when they are saying that they arn't free and you have to buy them!
myff admin

If they are not free you cannot have them!
forest_fan

the ones i'm on about are these!

http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/
myff admin

forest_fan wrote:
so how can i down load them when they are saying that they arn't free and you have to buy them!


You are the one saying they are not free  
symon

We know where they are as this is the 2nd time you leave the link,,,, however i state again i can download all the free ranks on that site, so unless you leave a proper link to the ones you claim are not free , i can only guess at what you are doing.
forest_fan

can you down load all the free ranks for me then please and post the link if you can i would be very grateful!
Nick(NR)

forest_fan wrote:
the ones i'm on about are these!

http://www.phpbb-design.com/ranks/


that's the second time you've posted that link, have you still not realised that site uses frames hence the same link, you need to tell us the name of the given rank set you'd like and those ranks on that site are free.
forest_fan

the ranks i'm looking for is firefox_01 and firefox_o2 at the present moment!
myff admin

One of those is a rar file which we don't support, the other does not want to download and open for me.
symon

forest_fan wrote:
the ranks i'm looking for is firefox_01 and firefox_o2 at the present moment!


So you download them to your pc  then upload them here using the attach file link ,, making sure they are in a .zip folder.

You need to do a little work for yourself here.
forest_fan

it says please purchase winRAR licence and after that it says please note that winRAR is not free software.after the 40 day trial period you must either buy a licence or remove it from your computer,this is after i tried down loading it!
symon

forest_fan wrote:
it says please purchase winRAR licence and after that it says please note that winRAR is not free software.after the 40 day trial period you must either buy a licence or remove it from your computer,this is after i tried down loading it!


So the ranks are free, just your winrar isnt,, search google for free rar
forest_fan

ok i will do that now which one do i download is it winRAR 3.7 download free and have you got that other link you gave me so i can have a look at those other ranks as well!
Nick(NR)

Symon wrote:
forest_fan wrote:
it says please purchase winRAR licence and after that it says please note that winRAR is not free software.after the 40 day trial period you must either buy a licence or remove it from your computer,this is after i tried down loading it!


So the ranks are free, just your winrar isnt,, search google for free rar


I'm starting to feel the rank sets on that site are becoming more corrupt archive sets, as it seems very few will actually open for me with 7zip and that's something that has extraction for gzip and rar files?
symon

Nick(NR) wrote:
Symon wrote:
forest_fan wrote:
it says please purchase winRAR licence and after that it says please note that winRAR is not free software.after the 40 day trial period you must either buy a licence or remove it from your computer,this is after i tried down loading it!


So the ranks are free, just your winrar isnt,, search google for free rar


I'm starting to feel the rank sets on that site are becoming more corrupt archive sets, as it seems very few will actually open for me with 7zip and that's something that has extraction for gzip and rar files?


I have noticed that aswell nick,, will look for a more reliable site.
forest_fan

ok i will do that now which one do i download is it winRAR 3.7 download free and have you got that other link you gave me so i can have a look at those other ranks as well!  

       myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> The Graphics Hub
Page 1 of 1
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum